THE MUSCLE & ATHLETIC SPORTS SOCIETY
FOR THE STUDENT ATHLETE
At MASS, we aim to provide a community and platform for students to achieve their ultimate fitness goals through education and training.
We do this through organised societies. Every MASS society is a registered entity within its University’s student’s union. MASS Societies work together with MASS HQ to achieve greater results than either of us could on our own.
- Community of fellow students with similar interests.
- Fitness and health developed through training regimes.
- Support network to help stay on track and reach goals.
- Education and training through content and events.
- Inspiration from fellow students and athletes.
- Platform to achieve through competitions.
NOT JUST A SOCIETY, BUT A MOVEMENT
We’re a new age of fit, health concious, driven students. At MASS we create a community atmosphere where like-minded and approachable people can learn, train and perform together. Above all, we aim to foster a friendly and cohesive group where varying abilities and physiques are brought together by a shared passion for the gym.
- Bodybuilding add muscle and get leaner to look good and feel good
- Strength training lift more weight for competition, life and personal pride
- Fitness health, longevity and the ability to go the distance
- Sports performance be powerful and explosive on the track, court or field
- Nutrition understand the variables to be in complete control of your weight and relationship with food
RAN BY STUDENTS, FOR STUDENTS
There are many ways you can be involved! Everyone is welcome to follow us, keep updated and contribute. However to join or run one of our University affiliated societies you must be a student at that University.
- Directors the guys and girls at MASS HQ guiding the overall organisation
- Interns our team of bright minded volunteers making things happen at head office
- Committee members the student fitness leaders at each University where MASS is present who are in charge of the running that particular society.
- Members students who join a MASS society and reap all the rewards it has to offer. These guys make up the heart and sole of MASS.
- Together we make up MASS
So if you’re a student and you’d like to join a society, check out Join MASS. Or if you’d like to become a student fitness leader, it’ll be Start MASS at Your Uni. Already running a MASS society? Check out AGM & Awards to keep up to date with all the latest formalities.
And for anything else, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us through the contact form below or at email@example.com.