THE MUSCLE & ATHLETIC SPORTS SOCIETY
The national chain of clubs that’s sweeping the nation! MASS is a society for health, fitness and weightlifting sports. Some sports included are Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, Strongman and CrossFit. Our community helps support members with their goals and gives students the chance to try out all of the above sports regardless of previous experience.
MASS’ range of sports is a harmonic blend of interlinking niche sports that have been long awaiting representation. Through sporting opportunities and advisory services we involve members in activities from lectures to group training events and trips, all focused around health and fitness. Let our clubs equip YOU with the motivation and know how to make it happen!
WHY JOIN MASS
MASS is a Society and community for all students and for anyone interested in our sports. Everyone is welcome to follow us, keep updated and contribute. However to join one of our University affiliated clubs you must be a student at that University or have been a student there in the past (alumni)
• Get motivated to achieve your fitness goals
• Join a community of like-minded students
• Discount on gym memberships and free trails
• Find a gym buddy
• Receive discounts on sports supplements and training gear
• Social nights
• Get training and nutrition advice from experienced committee members
• Subsidised group trips to fitness events including BodyPower Expo
• Guidance towards competing in the MASS Games
• Invites to educational lectures and seminars from top athletes and fitness professionals
• Starter packs to help you on your way with your goals