CONVERTING TO A MASS SOCIETY
EXISTING SOCIETIES CAN CONVERT TO MASS
If your society has a keen interest in bodybuilding, strength training, fitness, sports performance or nutrition then there may be a place for you as part of MASS.
We’re not saying that MASS is better than your society, but there many benefits of being a part of something bigger… MASS Societies work together with each other to achieve greater results than any of us could on our own, and we’d like you to be a part of it.
- Events exclusive events with other universities within MASS such as training conferences, meetups, tour, our AGM and Ball
- Competitions discounts on our student-only competitions
- Education on fitness and nutrition for the committee and ready-to-go seminar packs and guides that you can pass onto to your members
- Access to guest speakers, specialist trainers and influencers
- Sponsorship from Maximuscle in the form of samples, prizes for competitions, discounts and athlete visits
- Expertise MASS can offer as an organisation on how to run your society including fitness society specific advice your SU may not be able to provide
- MASS Bible our comprehensive guide on how to run a MASS society including setup, events, finances, facilities, organising, promotion and management documents
- Incentives for the committee. Self-development and the opportunity to contribute on a higher level across the organisation through internships
- Branding professional designs for your promotional material and a large array of merchandise
- Kickbacks the ability to make money for your society through clothing and merch
We have spent years building a strong, proven society program. Associating with us means you will spend less time faffing about over the small stuff and more time doing the fun stuff! It’s a no brainer…
A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
IT’S EASY TO CONVERT
You’ll have to change your name over to MASS and enter our partnership agreement. Which will mean a few emails to the SU, renaming all your accounts and some paperwork, we’ll help you with this. Once that’s done we set you up with your logo, email, management docus and guides and add you to the community group then it’s all gains from there ;).
“A STRONG SUPPORT NETWORK MAKES TRANSITIONING EASY, BENEFICIAL AND SEAMLESS.”
– David Bissell
FIND OUT HOW TODAY
For the full details on what’s involved in becoming a MASS society and for any questions please get in touch at email@example.com.